Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thank you People...It's a new start!!

For these 2 days...I have been thinking....why? Am I no good to her??

I don't understand Why she would spent 3 days & nights to sew me a neck cloth..using present paper which she drew herself to wrap the gifts...and would now told me that she has another BF and asked me to forget her...why?? Howcome??

Maybe like what I had said before, Relationship is Fragile..so Fragile...

Some people told me it's all fated...ya....maybe...maybe she's just not the right gal for me...

Well....as for now...I could only accept the fact...there's just nothing else I can do...

And I really want to thank all my friends who are concern and worry over me...Please do not worry me....I think I can still Manage...

At least this incident let me know that I have lotsa true friends beside me....who really care for me...I really wanna said a big Thank You to u people...

And I will also treat this as a New Starting Point for me...Please do not worry me...I think i will get well soon...and I will laugh real bad, real real bad again....Just Give me some time...

Thank You guys...It's Gonna be a new start for me....wish me luck!!

No comments: