Saturday, August 30, 2008

Friday Night!

Yeah...I am back!! More than 2 weeks didn't update my blog le...well...was busy with my mid-Sem Test last week...well...3 tests within a week!! So many things to study...so many things to remember...Brain almost Burst!!

And Finally...Now I am free...can relax abit le...got time to update my Blog...

Well....Tonight...A Friday Night...a typical Friday night....went out to town to meet my 2 buddies and Eng Soon's Cousin ( Who is a malaysian and went Taiwan to study for 2 years!!)

Well...we meet up in Bugis...den went Selegie for 豆花....then went City-Hall...(OMG!! Went there with my classmates on Thursday night as well!!!)

We chat about almost everything....from our Childhood day to current Politics...to trading & Investment!!

We were saying that we only had a handphone at the age of 16...whereas primary school kids today actually carry a phone to school...During our time...Recess was a time for us to play Marble..play One-Leg...but now....Recess is a time for student to play PSP and listen to MP3!! OMG!!...时代真的不一样了....

We talk about Taiwan and SIngapore..Well...I went there 2, 3 years ago as a Tourist...while Eng Soon's Cousin went there to stay for 2 years...It's a totally different Experience...

We talk about the IR project when we were at the roof-top of Esplanade....is it gonna be a Good thing or...well...we shall see...

We talk about Politics...and "The correct way to consume Chicken Essence" at Raffles place, StarBucks...well...Thanks to Kian Yong...now then I realized that the way I consume Chicken Essence is wrong!!! What a waste to all the Chicken Essence that I had consume so far...sian...wasted!!

Who said Guys only talk about NS and boring stuff?? Hahahaha...

Well...currently I am enjoying my life...embarking on a New Journey...一个人的生活,也一样可以过的很好...

Currently addicted to playing GE ( An online RPG Game)...starting to Love this Game...and thanks to Jia Yi for Plvl me....hopefully soon...we can go on a mission together...lol...

Gonna have a Haircut Tomorrow...hmm...how should I cut it??

Drank a big Venti size Brewed Black coffee at StarBuck...wondering...will I be able to sleep later?

Below Are some Pics that I took at the Roof-top of Esplanade..Here to share with u guys:



It's 1:45 am now....Ren Signing off...

No comments: