Thursday, August 9, 2007

Happy Birthday SINGAPORE!!!!

9th Of August 2007
Happy Birthday Singapore!!!!! Yeah....Today is Singapore Birthday....Wow...cool....Singapore is 42 years old....20 years older than me.....

Singapore a new country ( So I am super Young!!! SO GOOD to be YOUNG!!!)....and yet Singapore achieve so much....I am really proud of Singapore!!!!!

Once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!!!

Went to town with Herbert yesterday to accompany him look for Crumpler laptop bag.....well...due to some reason...he didn't buy the bag.....but I am sure he is gonna get one soon....and Thank you Herbert for the STARBUCKS coffee treat...and thus this trip is not a wasted one....LOL....HAHAHA....

And Today, Went Orchard, Lido with Joshua and Kuang Liang to watch Jay Chou latest movie, The Secret...Hmm.....quite impressed by Jay Chou....cos not only he can compose songs...But I must say...He did quite well for this Movie ( I didn't really like Jay Chou afew years back...But have change my view towards him for these 2 years and so...)

Overall....Upon 5 stars...i would give this movie a 3 1/2 to 4 stars....This is not a simple movie....it has got twist and turn....u will find yourselves questioning and questioning till the very end....Kuang Liang, Joshua and me were questioning and discussing this movie after we have watched it...well....haha....to conclude....The Secret is really a secret...

So people....go watch it if u want to know what the Secret is....

No comments: