Sunday, August 19, 2007

Marina Bay FireWorks!!!

Went To Marina Bay on Friday Nights after knocking off from work. Meet Up with Eng soon at around 7 pm at CityHall....Wow.....the place was so croweded....Haha....people there were going for the Fireworks performance......and so were Eng soon and Me!!!!

Thanks to Kian Yong for getting us the tickets...I was looking forward to this firework performance since Thursday night!!!!!

Haha.....I love Fireworks!!!!!!

I took some pictures of the fireworks....and took a video of it using my Handphone....But the fireworks was just too beautiful....and therefore in order for me to admire the fireworks 100%.... I stop recording after around 5 mins....ehehehe!!!

The Fireworks performance was great....simply great.....so beautiful.....too beautiful!!!!
Performance before the start of the Fireworks
Eng Soon
Ren and Soon
Ren


No comments: