Thursday, February 28, 2008

I Cried My Heart Out...

Today is the last day of my Grandma funeral(出殡)... spent whole night at the wake last night...

Went school to take the Mid-semester Accounting Test....den rush back to Grandma funeral....

I didn't thought that i would cry so hard...When the Priest asked us to see my Grandma for the last time before they close the coffin...

I didn't thought that I would cry so hard....I didn't know that I would cry so hard... ...

When we saw my Grandma coffin moving slowly towards the burning point...we couldn't stop crying...the whole viewing room was filled with the sound of people crying and weeping... Aunties and Mum shouted out loud for grandma for the very last time...the grandsons and grand daughters shouted out loud for grandma for the very last time...and I didn't thought that I would Cried so hard...

We see grandma off for the very last time...and we cried our heart out...

PS: Grandma...I really miss u!!! I hope u are doing well in another world now....the World that they call Paradise.

No comments: