Monday, February 25, 2008

School & Project & Test!!!!

Hello people.....wow....It's been almost a month since I last written on my blog....hehe...have been really busy indeed...

Chinese New Year
Firstly, busy with the preparing & celebrating of Chinese New Year...had Reunion dinner with my family and Fei Fei on the New Year Eve...brought Fei Fei to Ang Bao river and count down for CNY & fireworks...went to the house of relatives and friends to do visiting....Mahjohn Session...poker session...collecting Ang BaoSsSSss!!!!

Valentine
Secondly, Valentine this year....It's the first Valentine with my gal this year....but she need to go back Vietnam....haiz....I really miss her so much...I hope we can spend our next Valentine together next year...I miss u!!!

Tests
And recently have been busy studying for tests and doing project with my classmates. I scored full marks for my Econ MCQ test...and that means I had already secured 15% of my semester Exam!!!! Heez....wish me good luck and hopefully I can do well for all of my tests and my semester Exam!!!

Marketing Project
Next...I must said a Big Thank You to my dearest project group members ( Wayne...Jia Mei MIng Jia & Adeline)...let's hope our hard work will yield us a High-Distinction for our Marketing....heez....let's work hard together!! And please don't call me CEO for our project ok!!!! I will feel shy de....erm..NO!!!.. I will feel proud de...lol!!!

And NOW
Well...Accounting Mid semester test is coming really soon...there will be another Econ test as well...and Marketing test is approaching....and i guess i will need to finish my Business Computing work too...and also to do the Marketing Project...and I guess it's about time to work hard and MUG liao...

I should be studying now...why am I still here blogging???
Ha...well....wish me good luck... ....

No comments: