Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My 23th Birthday Celebration

Yes!!! Finally All the pictures are ready for me to post on my blog!!! Haha

So this year, there was a 3 days of celebration for my 23th Birthday...from my actual birthday, 25th of Jan to 27th of Jan...

And here it goes:

25th of Jan, 2008: My Actual Birthday

Of course, I spent my actual birthday with my Angel, Princess Fei Fei...hahahha...she made me a cup of coffee at her place..and we went Orchard and den to City Hall...initially we want to have our dinner beside Esplandae....we want to dine at Garlic Restaurant...but i think most likely the restaurant had already closed down...cos we couldn't find it...

And so we have to forgo the romantic dinner by the bay and went to Yuki Yaki at MArina Square...well...after dinner...we went back to the riverside again...it was so beautiful...

It was such a beautiful night spent with my dear dear Angel... so beautiful...too Beautiful!!!





26th of Jan, 2008:
Yup....so I spent my second day of my birthday with my family!!!

Dad brought us to a Chinese Restaurant....Haha...

I love my Family!!!
Sharkfins!!!


Sis and Mum
My Dearest Mum...
...And Dad
My Family!!!

27th of Jan, 2008:

And now....it's time to have a birthday celebration with my close buddies!!!! Haha....I booked 4 tables at Seoul Garden....

ANd So Fei Fei and I make our way to Parco Bugis Seoul Garden this evening to have a birthday dinner celebration with my buddies... ...

....Alex and Evelyn, Wei Wei and Irene, Eng Soon, Kian Yong, Justin, Ming loon, Choon Hui,JinHao and Jia Li...Thank you so much for celebrating my birthday with me!!! I really want to say a Big Big Thank you to u guys!!!!

And I wanna express my appreciation to Kian Yong and Justin who choose the cake and brought the cake to Seoul garden!!!! Really Appreciate that!!!

It's a pity that Wei Guo and Kee Sen can't make it that day...

This was not from my Table
From Left to Right: Ming Loon, Choon Hui and Jia La
Charcoal face....don't know who created it....LOL
Alex & Evelyn
Wei Wei feel worth it that night!!!
Irene & Wei Wei

Here come the Birthday Cake... ...
Fei Fei and I
Blowing off the candle... ...


Cutting the Birthday Cake... ...




Kanna Sabo... ...



The Pic above and below...Artistic Right???
Well...the 3rd day of birthday Celebration with my buddies was the climax of my 23th Birthday Celebration...and it also marks the end of my 3 days celebration...

We have so much fun and laughter that night...and not to mention that I have so much fun and laughter over the 3 days...

I really want to express my greatest appreciation to my family...to my dear dear Angel ( Princess Fei Fei)....and to my close buddies...

And also not forgeting those who send me Happy Birthday msg in the form of SMS and MSN and Testimonials in friendster and Comments in Hi5...I really appreciate it!!!

It's U guys who make my birthday this year an unforgettable one....really...

Thank You So Much people!!!

No comments: