Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My Last Day at SPH cum PartyWorld

21st Dec 2007, my last day working at Singapore Press Holdings Pte Ltd.
Time Files....have been working there for 4mths!!! One-third of the year!!!!!

And after work that day, we went to Orchard Partyworld, to have a farewell session for me and Henky.

Kinda sad leaving SPH...Althru the workload there is so so so heavy(I usually have OT 3 or 4 times per week,sometime on sat too) But!!!all my friends there are sure gonna make me miss my days working at SPH...

All the best to all my friends who are stilll working at SPH !!!!! We shall keep in contact ok?


I am sure gonna miss my colleaugues...
AT Work:

My Office-desk...
Me, Our new Manager and Henky
Me..Xmas Tree..Aunty Eileen and Henky!!

AT PArtyWorld:
The Magezine Subscription team...Me,Chiu Shia,Henky & Aunty Eileen
Ren,Robin& Henky ( When will us have the chance to work again?)


Me & Ren Hui!!!!
My Dearest Sister Susan!!!!!!!

Me and Keshia... ...

No comments: