Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Angel - Fei Fei


Yup....She's my angel...my Princess...

Spent my Sat and Sun with Fei Fei... ...Heez...

12/01/08, Sat
Went shopping on Sat with my Angel...Met Daniel...met Haja ( Hey I didn't forget u horz...it's just can't recognise u!!!)at Marina Square... Met Alex and Evelyn at Suntec City.....Den proceeded to meet Fei Fei's Aunty and her cute cute Nephew, Jeremy at Bedok Center for dinner... ...

Heez...And I saw my cousin at Bedok center while having dinner with Fei Fei and her family members!!! And once again....i fail to recognise my cousin....hahahha....she has change into such a pretty young lady....hahhaha....please forgive me for can't recognise u ok?? And Remember to visit me and my family during Chinese New Year ah!!!!!

Well.....after dinner that night...Fei Fei Aunty ask me this question : "你会不会变心啊?" (Meaning will i like anther gal?)
Well....I replied : "Fei Fei 不会变心,那我就不会变心咯..." (Meaning If Fei Fei won't like another guy...den i will not like another gal too...)

I wasn't sure whether I had gave the correct answer or not...I hope I did....

13/01/08, Sun
Again....went out with my angel....this time round we went Bugis.

Met Wei Wei and irene...was quite surprise that it was the first time Irene met Fei Fei and they can talk to each other about so many things...(well..mostly those Taiwan idol Drama, Japanese drama,Korea Drama, Hk drama...blah blah blah)...Anyway...we had some tea at 旺角茶餐厅...and den Alex and Irene join us...so we shop around Bugis Area and had our dinner there as well.

Den we proceed to a pool shop....and know what...The 3 gentlemen was having fun playing pool and the 3 ladies was having fun playing DS!!!!

Hahahhaha.... ....well....I had a very enjoyable weekend spent with my angel and my close buddies...

牵着她的手,感觉真好
sweet sweet love



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! May your happiness be an everlasting one.
Look forward to seeing you all again.