Friday, January 18, 2008

ZOO - 她高兴, 所以我高兴!!

Went to Zoo with my Angel yesterday, spent a good half-day there.

It was a very hot day but both of us really enjoyed ourself....

We ran around the big park like small Children, sometimes we would stop by some little man-made streams and began sprinkle the water on each other....haha....okie...we know that the water is not that clean....but it was really very fun...

Saw many animals, different type of reptile, insect and butterflies, plantation...attended some animals feeding show... ...

She saw some monkeys jumping and hanging on the tree....and she said :"很像你,跟你一样”(like you)...Hahahahaha....OMG!!!!

And what really make me glad is that Fei Fei really enjoyed herself and she's so happy....she told me twice that she' s happy...Heez..

The 1st time was when we were walking around the Zoo, and I asked her : "你高兴吗?" (meaning are you happy?) and she replied : "我不高兴...我是很高兴!!!" ( meaning I am not happy...I am extremely happy!!!)

The second time was when I am sending her home, and was somewhere near her blk, she told me : "今天, 我累一点点,高兴很多很多..." (meaning I am alittle tired, but i am super doper happy...) Hahaha....

And so 她高兴, 所以我高兴!!!

牵着她的手,感觉真好
sweet sweet love


My Angel!!!

We love this waterfall































牵着她的手,感觉真好
sweet sweet love

No comments: