Thursday, January 3, 2008

IT'S A BRAND NEW YR!!!!

Happy New Year!!!!!

Yeah....2007 had become History!!!

And Now...2008 arrive....It's a brand new yr!!!!

It's gonna be a very important year to me....cos It's gonna be my first year in University!!!!

A new stage of my life is gonna begin or sld I said that It has already started...Aha ....After 3 days of lecture in school....I have only one thing to declare :
It's so so so so so Great to be a student again!!!!!!

LOL!!!!
I bought myself a new school bag....a brand new set of stationary...a textbook...and printed some notes...and there is still more to come...

Hey people reading my blogs!!! I am really so excited and so happy to be a student again....the feeling is just so great...so wish me all the best ok?...Hahaha

And ya...all my Angels, love ones, buddies,close friends,relative, cousins or you!! who have come across reading my blog...I wish u a Happy Happy New Year!!!

Let's embrace the new year with joy and Hope!!!

2007 is a great year...But 2008 is just gonna be better....

So let's enjoy the Beautiful Year ahead...cheers!!!!

No comments: