Monday, April 14, 2008

Mobalisation Brief = Army Gathering??

At FIsh & Co. having dinner after the Mob Brief

Yeah...went to Jurong Camp on 5th of April for my Reservist & Mobilisation Briefing. Haiz...it seems like I have just ORD....howcome so fast must go "Cheong Shua" (charge the mountain) again?

Well...actually I have ORD for more than a year already....haha...Time files...I think I really enjoy my Civilian life as a student and so didn't really realise that it's been more than a year since I ORD...

Saw lotsa old friends who I have not seen since I ORD...haha....glad that some of my men still address me as "SERGEANT"...

It's the first time that I actually see my entire Battalion since I ORD....so it's kinda like an Army Gathering for me....haha...we catch up with friends and men that we have not seen for quite sometime...memorise.... ...

Going into auditorium listening to our Commanding Officer giving speech...and I get back the feeling....the feeling of an NSF serving my NS liability... ...the feeling of a Soldier waiting to ORD....Memories...

Well....Just hope that We won't kanna Mobilise as most of us are in University now preparing for our exam...so please...let us off this time!!!

No comments: