Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Project & Exam

Yes....Yeah....YUP!!!!! I am super doper HAPPY!!!!!!!!! SO Happy...too Happy!!!!

Ya....got a High Distinction for my MArketing Project!!! I really didn't expect that my Group Project can achieve such a good result...I was just hoping for a Distinction or credit!!!

Hee....I wanna Say a very BIG THANK YOU to my Group Members....U people know who you are ok( I just don't want to mention names)...I LOVE U ALL!!!!!!!!!!

sorry GUYS>>> I am just too happy!!!! I almost shouted when Wayne told me our Grade....so all the effort we put in....and all the weekends that is burn...they are all worth IT!!!

LOve U people!!!!

And Now....Exam coming really soon....just one more day left...hahahahha...I know all of us have been working Hard....Let's hope we can achieve an Excellent Result for our Semester Exam TOO!!

Jia You People.....LoVe U people....let's put on our Full gear Mode and turn on ouR Battle Mode!!

No comments: