Monday, September 22, 2008

Nature will Take It's own course

Was on the Phone talking to Fei Fei just now....I am glad that she is doing well back home...just that she's a little bit busy...

Well....some of my friends are still asking me whether will the 2 of us be together again? some are still asking are the 2 of us still together or not? some doesn't even know that the 2 of us have actually choose to end our BG relationship... ....

And I shall take this opportunity here...using my blog...to declare that...Fei Fei and I are just normal friend now...

Those who know me long enough....or know me well...should know my approach toward relationship...I always believe letting Nature take it's own course...i won't try that hard to get into a relationship...or try hard to get back a relationship...as I believe that those that are meant to be together will be together...who is suppose to be your life-partner...will be your life partner eventually...so just let nature take it's own way and let the destiny decide...一切, 顺其自然吧!!

When the timing is right....when the feeling is there...the 2 person will be together...there is nothing to be 强求 de...

Met Cindy, a yr 2 Management student of SIM...she help out at the SIM open house too...and she did remind me of Fei Fei...haha...ya...she's also a Vietnam Gal...am I so fated to Vietnamese??? Or is it my 前世 is a Vietnamese or what??

People around me are getting married...and when will it be my turn??
Haha...congratulation to all my friends who are getting married...so happy for U all!!!

And just 5 more weeks to my exam...should have start my full scale revision last week...but i push to this week....so hopefully...my Full Scale Revision shall start tomorrow???

Just gonna stay focus...and don't let my brain and mind think too much of other stuff...shall fully concentrate in the preparation for my coming exam...

Other stuff..?? Just let nature take it's own course ba....一切随缘,顺其自然... ...

No comments: