Friday, September 12, 2008

Sis Birthday Chalet & S'pore Flyer!!!

Yeah...It Sis 21st Birthday Celebration at Aloha Loyang Chalet!!!

It's was really a happening one....LOL...think i am abit drunk on the way back home...

Thanks to Sis classmates who bought liquor to the Chalet...Too Bad I have class on Saturday Morning....If not...i won't go home de lo!! Will stay there with u guys till the liquor run out!!

But I abit Paiseh la... as a guy...but when playing 猜拳 I keep losing to sister female classmates....and I think i drank the most Liquor.....hehehe....but luckily I am not the only guy who is keep losing to the gals....so to conclude : Gals play 猜拳 better than guys!!???

And thanks to all relatives and cousins who were present!!! It was really a good gathering session for us....too bad some of the cousin can't make it that night...

Here are some pics to share... ...
My cousin, cousin-in-law and my nephew

Me and my Niece!!! Isn't she cute??
She is only 6 mths old... ...


Cousins and Niece
My Sister NIE schoolmates and her Lecturer!!!
Sister's Buddies!!!!
Again....Her Buddies!!!

Cousins, Cousin-in-Law, Niece and 大姨
Me and Sis
Me, Sis, Cousin 阿雅!!!
The Cousin again!!!
My Family!!!

Singing Birthday Song session... ...







Sabo Session!!!!



Sis birthday chalet starts from Thursday evening till Sat morning!!! A million thanks to those who have come!!!

And after the chalet....we went to take the Singapore Flyer tour on Sunday!!! Since all the teachers and students of NIE can have free ride!!! Hahaha....lalalaalalala






No comments: