Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Holidays...Birthday...

A friend of mine sent me this Email : Days and Months of Birth.

My Birthday day is 25 of the month...and here it goes....

Is your birthday day 25 of the month?
Your Life
You are a warrior. No obstacle can stop you from reaching your goal. You always keep yourself busy. This quality plus your responsibility will eventually bring you success.
Your Love
You adore your partner as the number one priority. You value your love one more than yourself. Your love is the greatest of all and your have potential to get married young.

Well...It's kinda true for me....except the last point - "Potential to get married Young"... ...
Ya...I know I am getting married...but I don't know when...

And ya....have not been blogging for 3 weeks?? So what have I been doing??

Supper with friends
Meet up with people
Gathering
Going out
Steamboat sessions
KTV
Pubbing
Went sentosa
Chatting on the phone...on msn...sms....
Looking for jobs....sending out Resume....
Attend Interview...
Sleeping at either 3am or 6am....sleep disorder...
Playing MahjoHn...playing online game...playing basketball....
Watch Dramas....
Waiting for calls....

blah blah blah...yeah....trying to always keep myself busy?? LOL

And ya...went interview yesterday at HSBC, Finance department....6 mths contract as their Admin Finance staff...dealing with P& L and Balance sheet.....I do hope I can get the job..i want the experience!! And I really Need A JOB!!! But I don't think I can get selected...well...

And Ya....My exam Result will be release tomorrow....so by this time 2moro, I would have know my result....I don't think I can do well this time round....Just hope I can pass all my module!!! Wish me Luck!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the results bro!