Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Xmas!!!

Jingle Bell...Jingle Bell....Jingle All the Way~~~~~

Yeah....It's Christmas....and here are some update about what I have been doing....

Well...I finally got an Account Assistant position at National Healthcare Group (NHG)....quite alot to learn at work....and realize that what is being taught in school is so much so different from what is being learn and apply at work....

Next year when School re-open....I will have to work and study at the same time...it might be tough..or it sure gonna be tough...but I am taking a step at a time...step by step...I am walking closer to my career....wish me Luck...

Well....I can consider myself lucky....because I happen to join the company on the festive season...and so I am able to participate in the Xmas celebration organize by my company....the celebration was fun....And I was being Dress Up to become some kinda Hawaii princess....too bad I dun have the photos right now..so can't share with u guys...

And Now...I am so looking forward for tonight Christmas party and gift exchange session at one of my buddy's house.....and I am so looking forward for all the Xmas gatherings that is coming up....

Lastly....gonna wish U people out there a very merry merry Xmas!!! May all of u receive lotsa lotsa Presents!!!! Cheers~~~~~

No comments: