Monday, May 18, 2009

I am Back!!!!

Well....I myself have not been visiting my blog for more than 3 months....nearly 4...and this explain how busy i was...have never been so busy in my life..

So....just what have i been doing for the past 3 or 4 months?? ( This is gonna be a long one...so many things to share with u guys!!! )

Well....busy working as an Accounts Assistant at NHG...busy preparing Aduit sechedule...preparing invocies, credit notes...busy entering accounts transaction ( those Debit credit in General Journal ), busy facing those never-ending figures...busy with OT.. busy with my studies...busy with projects.....busy with mid-sem tests...busy to meet project deadline...busy with project presentation... busy with exam...

It is indeed tiring to work and study at the same time...never felt so tiring and busy before....not even those days in the army....woke up at 7am, went to work, knock off at 6pm then went to school for lecture till 10pm at night...den reach home at 12am...sleep at 1am...den woke up at 7am again..then go to work again...den go to school again or meet up with projects group( on those night without lectures)...well....don't even have time for a proper dinner....

Speaking about dinner...ya...gonna said a big Thank you to Penny and Kelly....thanks for packing dinner for us to consume during lecture break-time...

And wanna said a big big thank you to Wayne, Jia Mei and Miao Xian ( my dearest project group members)....thanks for all the effort put in....thanks for all the evening and weekends that's burnt...I am really happy and glad with both our projects result...Love you people....

Many things happened during this period....good things, bad things, happy times, sad times...whatever...

Well...I tendered my resignation (Accounts Assistant position at National Healthcare group) and left the company on April....ya...becos i find it too taxing for me to work and at the same time ensuring my studies is on the right track....well...i am those that need more time to prepare for my exam!!! Kinda regret my decision....cos it's so much so difficult to get an Accounts Assistant job now!!! Have been sending lotsa resume....went for interview...but still unemploy...

Those who have know me well...you guys know i like to keep myself busy....and you guys know i just can't stay at home....currently having holidays and unemploy...having too much free time is a toture for me....and so....have been going out almost everyday....gathering...MJ session...steamboat...movies...KTV sessions...drinking sessions....dates....whatever....I am really BROKE now....( I realise I sld stay at home more often...to cut cost)

So i need a job.....need a job badly!!!! Too much free time is a torture for me!!! And most importantly....becos I am broke...so people....if you guys have any job lobang...please let me know ya?? Thanks Thanks..

Well....The above paragraphs kinda sum up what happen to me for the past 3 months...and I will continue to keep you guys update!!!

PS: Wei Wei and Irene....it seems forever for you guys to send me the pic!!!!!

3 comments:

Evelyn said...

hey hey... relink

www.miss-evelyn.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I to but I dream the brief should have more info then it has.