Sunday, June 17, 2007

Dinner at Swensens, Holland Village.

(Xin Yi, Karen, ME, Soon Hui, Yi Yong)

Yea.....Went Holland Village, Swensens with the above mention people (HAHAHA) on Thursday night. Have a very wonderful dinner with them. I really enjoy myself. Xin Yi said that I activated her laughing point...Oops...well....haha...

Watch 2 movies over the weekend...One is GOAL 2 and the other is Fantastic 4.....Hmm....I did enjoy watching these 2 movies....and I think it's quite worth it. Afterall....You are only required to SIT BACK & RELAX when appreciating these 2 movies.....not stress at all...Just Relax....LOL

And I realise one thing....I have started to reject invitation from my friends to clubs....LOL......I think It's a big step for me to put an end to my clubbing nights...or at least cut down the frequency of me entering MOS...Zouk...or Double O.....hahaha.....Well....Another reason for me doing so....is that...I am currently jobless or some say unemployed...So I really need to control my expenses......

Oh ya....Shall stop now....Channel 8 is showing "The price of Peace" last episode in about 5 more mins time!!!!

So see ya people around!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ehhhh!! goal2 from where?!?!?!

xiao hui~* said...

hey! wow i was surprised to see that i was linked on your page (feels so proud hehe i'm actually surprised u even remembered me), but my blog's actually moved to http://shutyourprettiemouth.blogspot.com so yep... glad u seem really happy tho (:

Anonymous said...

website please!!!! whereeeeee.