Thursday, June 14, 2007

My Last Day AT MOE

Hello People....Yesterday marks an end to my working experience at MOE (Ministry of Education...not Ministry of sound!!!!!)

Hmm....Time really files....have been working at MOE for more than 2 months already....but I feel like I have just started working at MOE like just 2 or 3 days ago.....

Well....feel alittle sad leaving MOE....not that I like the job so much....but it's the people there who are gonna make me miss MOE....really....The people there are so nice....funny....interesting and....They are just great!!! Making my work experience there a positive one... Hahahaha.....

Works there can be so boring....and workload get easily pile up...BUT! It's those great colleagues there that make every boring or should I say Hectic working day an interesting one.... ...

I also enjoyed doing interview....when I can "escape" from the office....and meeting new people and even making new friends....Hehehe...

Gonna take this opportunity to thanks my 2 "upstairs"...haha...they are none other than Miss Annie Tan and Miss Loi Su Chee....Thanks for the guidance.....THANK YOU!!!

And of course...not forgetting my Manager who is the one who will approve my working time-sheet....Thank you Magdalene!!! ( I used to think that she is a fierce lady!!) Oops...

And to all the Perm staff....ahahaha...people such as ....
Mr Ng Kian Boon ( You are really funny)...haha....all the best to u and ur wife!!! (Well...I help u announce to all the people reading my blog...u better gonna thank me!!)

Miss Angelica.....all the best to you!!! When Mr Ng make fun of u....U make fun of him back...dun give him face!!! Hahaha....That's the way man!!!

Miss Cynthia....hahahahaha....my Big sister there!!! Thanks for the curry puff!!! Wish u all the best...stay happy always!!!!

Miss Ang Ying Ying....all the best to u worz....dun forget our yet to come KTV session ok!!!!

And of course not forgeting...Miss Ng Liang Ghim....Miss Winne..Miss Yati....and MR RAYMOND!!!! ALL the Best to u people!!!!!

And lastly...to all the Temp staff aka TC working at Recruitment Unit and Scholarship department....u guys sure know who u all are lo....hahahaha....all the best to u people!!!! I am really lucky to have know u people.....hope that our friendship will continue even when we are not colleagues anymore!!!!

I must as well name you people out...since I have already name all the perm staff le....hahahha
U people are none other than..... Yi Yong, Soon Hui, jocelyn,Qiu Yi,ALica,Wei Ting, Karen,Xin Yi...and to those who have left MOE earlier...U people are not forgotten...U people are Ya Hui, Kent Kent, Shi Wen, Jing Wen, Jing Hui and YONG XIN!!! Hahaha...did I miss out anyone???
Sorry If I did ok....There are just too many people to mention!!!

Well....Thanks for the MacDonald Lunch treat from the Perm Staff...
Thanks for the Pizza Lunch session from the Term staff....

I am gonna miss our "market place lunch session"....the so-call shopping at level 5.......
I am just gonna miss u people...u people rock!!!!

To conclude.....to all my colleagues working at MOE ( who are all my friends now).....well...you people should know who u are by now!!!... ...I am gonna miss all of u......all the best to u people...and we shall keep in touch ok?? Haha


No comments: