Friday, June 1, 2007

MOS

Went MOS with 3 of my best buddies ( Soon, Ky and Kee Sen) last night......This MOS trip was a last minute thing....haha....never really expect that we would go MOS last night...cos we actually meet up with some other buddies to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 3 in the late afternoon...and had dinner together....Den...one buddy suggested we go MOS....and so....together with another 2 buddies we make our way to MOS.....LOL....(The rest of the buddies choose to stay at MAC and play their DS!!!!) OMG!!!

And so....we spent the whole night there dancing and dancing and dancing....Soon and Ken Sen was so high.....I was shag after just afew hours....dun know why my legs was so tired.....maybe not really in the Mood to Club ba... ...

So we stay there till nearly 5am....where MOS end their business....I was so shag..Shag...shag..

When we were resting at Mac...met Chirstine....hahaha...super super super long never see her already...and I still remember we still got one outstanding movie outing....LOL

I met one of my soldier too....who was under me in 2 SIR, Charlie Company...HQ platoon...he told me he was at MOS too....hahaha....But I didn't get to see him at MOS...

So reach home at 7am.....and realised that I forgot to bring my keys..so no choice...but to press the doorbell.... ...My Dad opened the door....I told him I forgot to bring my keys....and He actually thought that I was about to go to work...but forget to bring keys...so come back home to take my keys....he didn't realised I was out whole night....hahahha....


Me and Soon
Ky And Me
Me and Kee Sen


Shag~~

No comments: