Tuesday, May 29, 2007

When The Fire of Love is gone... ....

Well....Nearly a month ago....She and I end our relationship... ...

I would like to thank all my friends who have express their concern to me during this period....thank you people...really...just want to let u people know....I am fine...yeah.....the recovering process is taking place...and I am recovering in a fast and healthy rate...Hahaha...

Well....Like what I have said in the previous previous previous previous article (my princess) ...Although our relationship has come to an end...but we still remain in contact....and we still care for each other so much...and we are so special to each other...

Yea....we still keep in contact....in fact for the past one month....we almost chat on the phone everynight....msn....as well as sms.... .....we are still very close....nothing has change....if she is in S'pore now...I think we will still continue seeing each other....hmm....except the fact that we are now close friend and no longer lover.... ...

Yesterday morning she sent me an sms....saying that she is having a camp in her University....and so can't talk to me on the phone for one week......hmm.....It's like...everynight I chat to her on the phone...sharing with her my everyday events and listening to her....and now...can't talk to her for one week....well....I told her to enjoy her camp....but now....I am kinda miss her...wondering how is she doing now.... ...

I hope she is doing well...and hope she enjoy her camp.... ...

Hmm......When the Fire of Love is gone....what left behind is a special kinda relationship....a friendship that will last forever.....she's a special person in my life.....a very special special one... ..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah~ we still keep in contact....we almost chat on the phone everynight....msn....as well as sms.... .....we are still very close....nothing has change..

Nan,