Monday, May 28, 2007

We are the slaves of Technology ???!!!

Hmm....One of my colleague's PC is giving him some problem again....and today....after he knock off....he went back home and brought his PC to some repair shop.... ....

Another colleague of mine was laughing and made a comment: "He can't live without his com"
The rest of us started to laugh.... ....

Well....I posted this question to myself "What if my own PC spoil??"

Hahahaha....I think i will gone crazy if my pc spoil!!! I would have the same reaction as my friend...i would definitely send my PC to repair ASAP.... ...I mean....how do I survive with no Computer....without com...I can't online...I can't blog...I can't chat with friends in MSN...I can't surf...i can't....can't do anything....even when my PC is working perfectly now...I still feel bored sometime....so I can't really imagine the scenario when my PC actually break down... .. ...

And I can't survive without HandPhone too....!!!

Just like most of the people, if not all...I am so so so dependant on technology... ....every month large sum of money is being use to pay my HP bill....my Internet service bill...

And when these machines ( HP...computer....laptop...PDA) spoil....we will find ourselves busy runing here and there...find out what's the problem behind it (Graphic cards? RAM?? or VIRUS or Hard disk) ....going to some repair shop or some care center....trying to repair them... ...

Well Technology really make our life more comfortable...but are we becoming their slaves in some ways or another...or to some certain extend?

Hahahhaha....well....who care??

I have the urge to buy one PSP NOW!!!! But gonna wait till my next pay day... ...so I am working and saving so hard just to get one PSP!!! OMG!!!

But...who care??

No comments: