Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Past One week... ...

Ok people....It's time for me to blog again....One week never blog le....LOL....

Ok....So what have I been doing for the past one week.....Hmm....well....Busy with work....BTW...for those who do not know....I am now working at MOE....yeah...MOE...hey!!! Not MOS ok....I know I am a party boi....but I am now working at MOE!!! Ministry of Education!!!

In fact...I have been working at MOE for more than a month....

Well....so beside busy working.....I try to enjoy me life to the fullest....haahhaha

Pubbing at The Cannery ( Clarke Quay)
Friday (18/05/07)....went out with Eng Soon, Wei Wei, Jin Hao, Alex, Kee Sen, Irene, Jia Li and Mei Yue to the Cannery at Clarke Quay....(did I miss out anyone?? dun think so wor)

We were at the Pump house....drinking beer and chit-chatting... ...and later....we moved to Forbidden City....well....I can't stay there for too long....so I make a move at 2am plus plus... ...

Man United!!!
Saturday (19/05/07).....sad...sad....sad....Why?? Why?? Why???? Man U lost the cup!!!!! Sian Sian Sian....now still feel sad..... ....haiz....

Lunch...pool....shopping...dinner
Sunday (20/05/07)....Today...
Well....Went to Funan to meet Catherine, she was the girl that I have just know at MOS....have a good chat with her at Ajisen while having our lunch.... and after our lunch....she need to go back to work...well....she work at Harvey Norman at Funan....And so..i deceided to make my way to Orchard to meet Justin....

Haha...This Justin....very long never see him le....he is one of my close buddy...but I think the last time I saw him was...erm...er...I think is last year, 31st Dec...count down at Vivo City ba... LOL...

Anyway....Meet up with him at Orchard....den play pool.....do some shopping and have our dinner!!!!

Quite sometime never really talk to him already....told him quite alot of my stuff...told him my life is still kinda in a mess....haha...he is a good listener indeed... ....thanks Justin!!! Thanks for accompany me for the late afternoon and evening!! Thanks!!!

Well.....I bought Two shirt at Plaza Singapura ( Look at the pic below)
It's blue and white!!!! My fav colour!!!!!

And Congratulation to my 2 buddy....Alex and Ah hao!!!!

Congratulation to Alex for getting his driving liscence....haha...now he can finally drive his car le
Congratulation to Hao for getting admitted to SIM....all the best to U!!!!

And now.....after all these recent clubbing, pubbing and shopping....I think I am gonna stay home for the next 2 weekends....ahhahaa...need to save some money le....it's very important to save money $$$$$ OK!!!!

ANd I still remember my New yr resolutions!!!! To save more money....and cut down on clubbing and drinking ok!!!!!! I know I can do that!!!! Well....Hopefully~~~~

The 2 new shirts that I bought!!!

No comments: