Sunday, May 13, 2007

MOS!!!


Yeah....Went MOS with my close buddies and friends on Sat night.....went there to celebrate Evelyn's Birthday... ...

It's has been a very long time since I last enter MOS....Heez...really enjoyed myslef that night...have fun with my buddies....drinking....dancing....getting high...and meeting new friends...

LOL!!!!

And things that I didn't expected really happened..... ....We intially wanted to go off at around 4 am....but 3 of my buddies got so drunk that we were unable to send them back home when MOS end their business at 5am... ... and so... ....by the time when I was lying on my bed is 7am... ....

Happened to meet some new friends, Catherine & Yatie ( Yatie can really dance....she's so energentic) ....they ask me to join them on Wednesday, Ladies night....heez...they are really friendly....well...wednesday....erm....shall see....hahaha...

And finally to Evelyn and Alex....Thanks for inviting me to MOS to celebrate Evelyn's Birthday....I really enjoyed myself with u guys!!!!

Once again to Evelyn....A very Happy Happy Birthday to U!!! Hope u like the present!!! And may all ur wishes come true!!!! CHeerSsSSss~~~~~

No comments: