Sunday, May 27, 2007

The World is so Beautiful...Live is so Precious...

I broke my promise... ...

Well....Last Week...I promised myself not to go out during weekend.....but....haiz....in the end....I still broke my promise....haiz.....In the end....I still went out during this weekend....

So yesterday....Saturday.....went out with Ah hao to Orchard, Cine-lesisure, to play pool....and visit Wei Guo, who is working at Takashimaya...

Well....I try to minimize my expenses....hahahaha....and I actually went home for dinner!!!!!

But I still must admit that I broke my own promise la...I still went OUT....Haiz....just couldn't stand the temptation of going out.... ...I think I just can't stay at Home... ...

Cherish life...cherish every single person around u... ...
And Today....Sunday....Went to Tan-Tock-Seng Hospital with my family to Visit my Uncle....I feel so sad when I saw him.....he look so different... ...he become so thin...he become much more older...he couldn't even eat normally....and can't chat much....he can't even really recognize me... ...It really hurt me... ....I can still remember how he like to talk to me so much during Chinese New Year when we visit my grandma...we talk about almost everything...politicis...education....my future...the meaning of life... .... ...but now....haiz... ... I hope he can recover soon... ...

We can't control what other people say.... ...
And TONight....went out with 2 buddies.....we hang around Tam area...and went to my favourite hang out place, STARBUCKS!!!!

One of my buddy is feeling so down recently... ...he is trouble by his relationship....his religion...and the comments that his relatives make.... ....

Well....for relationship.....I hope he can understand...when it's time to let her go....den you sld let her go....if you are gonna carry the burden on your back...and drag it along...den one day you sure gonna collapse... ...I know it's gonna be difficult to accept the fact that the relationship that U have put in so much effort actually comes to an end... ...but we have no other choice...but to only accept the fact....and put this relationship ( Burden) down...and continue with our life...Only by putting this relationship behind U....completely letting her go....den can u truly recover...and continue your journey happily...Come On...we are not gonna be sad for the rest of our live just because of one such incident....right?? We are still so young...World is beautiful and Life is precious... ...other than that...I really dun know what can I say....afterall...I am trying to recover too...

And for religion....I respect all Religion...and I dun really wish to comment much....

And the negative comments make by people can sometime keep an Individual trouble for days...and even longer... ...But We can't control what other people say... ...their mouth belong to them...if they are gonna make some negative comments to bring u down or make u sad....den no matter how impressive u are...and how good you try to be....they will still find faults in U!!! So there is no need to be so sensitive or so upset by what other people say!!! We just need to be an upright individual....enjoy our life....have a clear conscience and continue our long and exciting journey of live... ...

The World is so Beautiful....Live is so Precious!!!
Anyway....for all gals and bois....Ladies and gentlemen reading my blog... ....just wanna let u know...we should be glad with what we have...cherish the things and every single person around u before it's too late....put all unhappy things behind u ( I know it's difficult...we should work hard together...).....live our life to the fullest!!! Be an upright person with clear conscience....
Afteralll....The World is so Beautiful and Live is so precious....smile...and stay happy and continue you journey... ...something...and someone ahead is waiting for U!!!!



No comments: