Thursday, May 3, 2007

My princess.... ....

Ya....The relationship between me and my snow-white finally comes to an end on last Sunday.... ....

Well....the 2 of us are so far apart.... ...and love between us are gone....ending the relationship is the best option for us... ....

Although the relationship has come to an end.... ....but we still care so much for each other....

We have become close friend......I have now become someone special to her..... .....

She told me that althru our relationship has end..but she will always be by my side...supporting me.....i really appreciate that!!!

I want to say a BIG BIG THANK YOU!!! to my dear dear ex-princess... ...

I want to tell her.....she will always be a special person to me.....she will always be my close friend!!!!

We end the relationship peacefully.....both understand each other....and we have promise to stay in contact... ....

I shall wish her all the best.... ...and may her always be a happy gal!!!

Friends Forever!!!

No comments: