Sunday, April 29, 2007

A day at Pulau Ubin

Hello guys....Yeah.....went Pulau Ubin with my family yesterday!!!

It's been my XXX (numerous) time there... ...can't really remember how many times I have been there already... ...
Heez....But I still love Ubin...so different from mainland Singapore....It's a great place for people to relax...a great place to spend time with family and friends...

We spent the whole afternoon there....cycling around the island....going up and coming down slope...taking pictures.....exploring places...visiting the temples there...looking at Kampong houses...prawn and some agriculture farm...

The Quarry is beautiful....and the streets of Ubin remind me of some places in Thailand and Indonesia....hehehehe...

It's a great place where I can put all my worries behind....escape from city face-pace hectic life.....
Hahaha....

If u guys love exploring....love adventures....love being with the great nature...love the sea...love the beach....want to escape from the city or want to go oversea but have no time or money....den Ubin is the place that u can't miss!!!!! LOL!!!!


That is ME!!! Hello Ubin!!
Taking a break...take a pic...actually I am Shag...

One of the quarry...
A closer look.... ....

The most North part of the Island...
Malaysia is just opposite!!

CheeseZzzZZ

Way To the port..or some say jetty...or quay

The street of Ubin

The port of Ubin
A view of Ubin from the port...

There are the transportation to the Island

No comments: