Saturday, April 7, 2007

My room!!

Hey...for all those friends who have never been to my house....have u guys ever wonder how my bedroom look like?

And for those who had been to my room....u people sure know how messy my room was...

Well...MY MESSY ROOM IS GONE....yes....haha....my room is now neat and clean...LOL

I had told u people that my room was very tidy before I went army.....but many people choose not to believe....well...since I had left army now....I shall prove it to YOU PEOPLE...LOL

The reason why my room became so messy when I was in the army....is that, for 5 days a week...I spent my time in camp...I only came back on weekends....and standard lah...haha...after a 5 days of tough traning in the the camp...I had no interest to clean my room and maintain it neatness...and so...as times goes by...my room became so messy....so messy...so messy...

But!!!!!
My room now is so neat and clean!!!!
Yes!!! I had spent 2 days cleaning and tidy up my room...haha..yeah...finally....my room look like wat a room should be...

And after all the hard work....I find it really worth to have clean up my room....feel a sense of achievement....haha....afterall....our bedroom are like a small heaven to us...and it only belong to us....so shouldn't we help maintain "Peace and Order" in this small cozy heaven??

Ehehe...so for those friends who are lazy or tired....or due to whatever reason...your room become so messy....it's time u guys clean up your room le!!! U guys will really find it worth while to have tidy up your room...yes...TRUST ME!!!! DO IT NOW!!!!


Before...^^^
^^^After!
Before...^^^
^^^After!!
Before...^^^
^^^After!!!

No comments: