Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Trying my best... ...

So I am finally jobless...or should I say I am jobless again....??

Well....I am trying my best to keep myself entertain while not working...gonna treat this period as an holiday....hahaha...gonna try my best to enjoy myself to the fullest!!!

So today is the third day I am jobless....so...erm...what have I been doing....

Well....have lunch with Joanne yesterday....den meet my buddies ( Eng Soon, Wei Wei and kee sen) for a movie and have supper at Orchard, Plaza Singapura, Mac.

Well the movie we watch is < 黑眼圈”> aka <>...It's an artistic movie..by Taiwan famous director, 蔡明亮 ( Cai Ming Liang)...as we all know...this director is famous for his artistic movies.....and this movie is really very very artistic...the most artistic movie that I had ever watch....erm....don't wish to comment much on this movie...but for those out there who are interested in artistic movie...den perpharp u guys can give it a try...

And I have realised that I am addicted to playing SuDoku!!!!!
Yeah...i am addicted...haha...yesterday...was at Ngee Ann City, Kinokuniya...den come across a Sudoku book...as I have never play before..i decided to buy one and try....and who knows..I am addicted to it in a very short period of time.....

Last night I play Sudoku till 4am...and today..I had been playing Sudoku for the whole entire afternoon.....hhahaha...It's really fun...and It can really help me by diverting my attention to the numbers and not think of unpleasant stuff...

No comments: