Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Love Hurt !!!!

My BG relationship is so grey....everything seems to be so complicated...can someone just provide me with an answer...a clear answer...either black or white?????

Love is grey = Life is grey

I think my Life is really grey now... ...this feeling sux!!!! My life is in a mess now...so messy...I am trying hard to re-organise my thoughts...my feeling....my life... ... I want my normal life back!!!

I miss my Princess so much....so much!!!!

Happen to come across this question: " What if ur true love of life...meet his/her true love of life??"

Nice question indeed....

Maybe my Princess has never treat me as her true love of life?? Haha..maybe...I think so... ...

Anyway....my Princess has left me....she has left me quite sometime ago... ...we promise that we will not forget each other....she's is in far-away piece of land now....so far...although she's not beside me...but we do call each other up...yeah...oversea call...the 2 of us are confuse....really confuse...are we still lover? or just close friend?

Both of us dun know the answer... ...it's so grey.... ...maybe we shouldn't have fall into love right at the start....

But...i really miss her...miss her....miss her so much!!!
I long for her to be be my side....tt's so much things I want to tell her... ..i want to hold her hand!

Her tone of voice....has changed....her voice become so cold... ...
Maybe she has already regard me as a friend...just a friend.....maybe it's just me who are still confuse...maybe it's just me who are unwilling to let go...

Sorry guys...this post entry might be so messy...but this is how i feel now....

Not many friends actually know about this...except those who are really close... ...
Just feel like typing this out...maybe I can feel much much better....i hope so...


Just want to let my princess know...or maybe...my ex-princess know....I really miss U!!!!!

1 comment:

JH said...

hey man~
maybe after your mind is clearer, you'll be able to get a clear view of what is happening around..

meanwhile, you still have us bro around..

take care!