Saturday, March 31, 2007

My Last Day at Lo Hong Ka... ...

Today's my last day working at Tampines, Century Square, Lo Hong Ka......hmm.....finally last day le....feel relieve...but also can't really bear to say "Good-bye" to my colleagues and those staff working there....they are willing a group of very friendly, warm and nice people....!!!!! I will always remember how I spent my break time in Ogawa using the massage chair.....hahaha....and Thanks to Andy ( One of the Ogawa staff) for treating me all those liquor and beer...hehehez!!

Took some photos with Jia Yi and Pei Shan....waiting for Jia Yi to send me the photo....hopefully she will....Hahaha...

And so....now....I am jobless....have already register myself into some job agencies...hopefully can get a job soon ba.....Want to express my appreciation to Ya Hui...who help me sent the resume and recommend me the job agencies..Thanks!!!

Some friends said that I have been working right after I ORD....why not take a break now?
Haha....haiz.....but I am those type of person who can't sit around and do nothing for the whole day...i am not saying that I am a workaholic...but just someone who can't be too free.....

Well....anyway....ture..I have been working since I ORD....all my weekends...yup!!! ALL MY WEEKEND brunt since I ORD till now ( due to work, doing sales/retail)....hahaha....since I am jobless now....maybe it's really time for me to rest....or perhaps....It's time for me to tidy-up my room....and meeting up with friends le.... ....But still I need a JOB!!!! LOL

1 comment:

surong said...

EH!! haha m mother got another promotion from the 24th april like that...

anyway, my msn is surong88@hotmail.com