Monday, March 26, 2007

My gifts from Hong Kong....

Hello People!!!!! It's been a week since I last update my Blog....alright...so..hmm..wat have I been doing for the past one week....well basically..I am counting down for my days at Century Square, Lo Hong Ka, selling birdnest....hahahaha...now left 5 more days to go....yeah....31st of March will be my last day at Century Square selling birdnest....was hoping to have some times with my friend after I stop working.....especially the Takashimaya Clan ( ok...u guys know who u are!!!).....LOL!!!! We have always been saying to have a gathering!!! But Now....even when Daniel went Army le...we still have yet to come out for an outing!!!! OMG!!!!

And Last Saturday....went Victor birthday chalet at Costa Sand Resort!! Well...did enjoy myself with my Army Buddies.....finally...we have a chance to come together and drink those liquor again!!! Hahahaha....hope that Victor will like the present we gave him....hehehehe...Once again...Happy BIRTHDAY to Victor Kuan Poh Wai!!!!!

And to another group of my close buddies, Jin Hao..Wei Wei...Kian Yong..Alex...Kee Sen..Choon Hui..Ming Loon....so sorry that I didn't join u guys on Saturday...I know ah Hao flying to Taiwan soon le...but just that I am occupied on that Saturday....need to work and go for my friend chalet!!! Hope to come out with u guys soon....miss u people too!!! Hahaha...believe it or not..up to u guys....LOL!!!!!!! And all the best to Ah hao, who is flying to Taiwan this Thursday!! Take Care!!!!!!

Next....sorry to Wei Ren...sorry brother....can't join u guys on Saturday night at Clarke Quay...It's been a very long time since I last come out with u guys le!!!! Really miss u guys!!! But i am getting jobless soon..hahahha...so i reckon we should be able to meet up soon right??for movies and KTV sessions!!!!!!!!

Next....look at the pictures below....the bag and the shirt...it's some gift from Joanne, who just came back from Hong Kong....thanks for the presents!!! Really greatly appreciated!!!!! Thanks Thanks!!!

Okie...so now....I am gonna Jobless soon.....haiz...sian....must look for new job again...so u guys got any lobang???



No comments: