Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I am lost!!!!!

Hey guys....my life is in a mess now!!!!!!

As all of u know....I am now working at Tampines, Century Square...althrough it's so near my house(walking distance).....but i dun reallly enjoy doing this job!

Here are some of the reason:
1. Management is kinda strict!!! (just like Army!!!)
2. This job can be so bored at times....
3. I need to work on weekend!!!!
4. I need to work 6 days a week!!!!
5. No OT pay!!!!!
6. And thus I find the pay too little ( my take home pay is just $700++...which is kinda like my Army pay!!)

Happened to have a gathering with my friends today.....but most of them can't turn up...but that's not the point of this blog entries...well....happened to talk with some of my friends who turn up...they find that my pay is really low too...As an 'A'-level holder....and i am working 6 days a week, which include Sat and Sun....and my salary is just $700 plus plus with no OT pay!!!

I think all my friends are earning more money than me!!!!!! Joshua told me to quit the job since i don't really like it....and Kuang Liang thinks that my pay is kinda low!!!

Well.....now i am lost....should i quit the job??

The reason that i am working now is as follow:
1. I didn't make any saving in the past!!!!
2. I am a 月光族 which means i usually spend all my monthly salary!! ( Now i Regret!!!!)
3. I need this job for my daily expenses, my communication bills...etc!!!
4. I need to save some money to serve as my daily expenses when I enter Uni!!!

As all of u can see....my current pay is too little....how am I gonna substain my expenses and at the same time save money for daily expenses usuage when I enter Uni??

Well....i really regret that i didn't make any saving in the past when i was in the army!!!! I shoud have save some money and shouldn't had spent so much....now i really regret....seriously regret...i shouldn't have spent those money so often in club and bar....ArgZZzzZZ...isn't it too late now??

So...I am now loss!!!!!
If I quit the job now and can't find a better job soon....and with not much saving...Den what's gonna happen to my monthly internet bill and Handphone bill which cost more than a $100 dollars!!!!?????? And wat's gonna happen to my everyday expenese????

OMG!!!!! I am lost!!!! Now i learn my lesson.....it's so so so important to save money when u actually have income....OMG!!!! HOw....how....how???

Should I quit this job and look for better job, or not?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! didn't know you have a blog till i visited angeline's one.. hahaha anyway, my name is spelt as surong, with no H, and no spaces in between. haha

till then (WHEN IS KBOX DAY HUH),
SEE YOU!