Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I miss Takashimaya!!!!!

Hello People!!!....someone comment that i only update my blog once in a blue moon...hahaha...actually NO lor!!! It's just because i am busy lately.....

Well....I need to let you guys know one thing....heeheez....I am no longer working at Takashimaya selling abalone, sharkfins, Yu Sheng etc..... i am now working at Tampines,Century Square, selling bird nest.....heez...heez....Mr Wei Ren say soon i will become an expert in all the Chinese Cuisines....lol....

I had been working at Takashimaya for one month!!!!! And now i am missing Taka!!!!!! OMG!!! can u guys believe it?? I am actually missing Takashimaya, which was once my work place....

And the reason is simple... my funny....crappy and interesting friends and colleagues!!!

Yup....It's my colleagues and friends there who make me miss those day working at Takashimaya!!!!!!!

I miss those day when we were working at Taka Square.....hahaha....where we can run around eating free sample!!!! ( Thanks to Marie and Angeline who gave me free samples so often...sometimes we need to meet at the small entrance before i can actually eat those goodies) Sending sms to one another under the table becos we were so bored!!!!...heez...(Marie...Ya Hui and me would sent sms to one another when there are no customers)....have our lunch or dinner break together....and going back home together....

I miss the time when we were working outside cold storage....hahahha....where Ya Hui, Angeline, Addison , Shu Rong and me can talk and talk and talk non-stop....we can talk about almost anything.....lol.....from crappy stuff to serious matters....such as A-level result...our future...university...BG- relationship.....joke about stupid stuff....laugh out loud like nobody business.....Hey Angeline....still remember the gal who want to go up to the next floor using the escalator...but didn't realised that the escalator is actually coming down????!!! LOL!!!

Working at Takashimaya can be quite bored...especially when there were no customers...but with these friendly and crappy friends around....every working day is an interesting day!!!!!


I miss Ya Hui aka Sha Da Jie No.1 ....Marie aka Sha Da Jie No.2....Angeline aka Sha Da Jie No.3.....Shu Rong...Wei Guo....Addison...!!!! aND of course...not forgetting Zhen Jie 珍姐.....
NOTE: Ya Hui and Marie were known as Auntie also!!!!

LOL!!!!!
I enjoyed so much while working with them......every working day were filled with so much fun and laughter...wondering will we have the chance to work together again???


Guess who is this gal????


Judith and Joanne


Judith....she work in Umeya...sometimes i can get to eat those candies!!!


Janice and me!!!!!

No comments: