Friday, March 16, 2007

Outing with Ya Hui and Wei Guo!!!

Yup....today went to work as usual....wanted to tell the Manager that I want to quit....but due to some reason, I didn't!

A job agency called....ask me if I want to do customer service job at Orchard, Wisma...well....I dun really want to work on weekends......and I am actually more keen to find an office job....those Monday to Friday type....somehow...i just don't wish to do "service" job!!!! And the most important reason is that I have yet to quit my birdnest job.... ....

If I quit my birdnest job now....den my poor colleagues will have to do full shift job everyday ( Becos our company are short of staff) ....they are very nice to me....I don't wish to "Sabo" them...haiz...how...how....how??

Well....happened to meet Ya Hui and Wei Guo after I knock off...went dinner with them at Pastamania....have a very good long talk with them......ehhehehhe....I miss those days when we will go to work together and back home together after our work!!!

We watch a Movie after our dinner and that long "talking session".....heez...the movie title is " The Haunted School"...Well....It's suppose to be a HK horror movie....but we don't really find it scary....ahaahaha...but...anyway...I am those type of person who can enjoy all kinda movie ( except those very boring one).....and so...I did enjoy the movie lo!!!! But for those who really like horror movie...den I think u people can forget about watching this movie le....hahaha!!!

I would like to apologize to Su Rong...hahaha...sorry to have mis-spell ur name......ehehehe...and I do wish to have a K session soon....but just wondering when will all of us be free.....hmm...hope to have one before Daniel and Addison they all go Army ba!!!

And now....back to the big QUESTION: Should I Quit My Birdnest Job now????

Pondering....Pondering.....Pondering.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my dear friend!! hahahaha! my name is spelt with NO spaces! it's just surong.

anyway, DANIEL'S IN ARMY ALREADY HOHOHO HE LEFT ON FRIDAY NOON.