Sunday, March 18, 2007

I finally resign my birdnest job!!!

Yo people....i finally tell my Manager that I would like to quit this birdnest job!!!!!

Yes!!! I told him this afternoon....he seems to have expected that I will quit!!!!

Zhong Ren: " Er...Lawrance ( Manager)....I think I will work till the end of this Month..."
Lawrance: " ok lor....can....later just fill up the resignation form..."

Yes...Lawrance said that calmly...he said that with no surprise at all....he seems to have expected that i will quit...Hmm....I think he also realised that the pay is relatively low ba....after I told him that i want to quit the job....he actually encouraged me to go look for students and give them tuition...he said that will be a better choice....as I can continue to give tuition when I enter Uni...as such..I will have extra income even when I enter Uni....

Hmm....well.....I did think of that too....but i still got no lobang.....even the tuition agency that I had sign up long ago didn't get back to me....haiz....sian...

Well....anyway...I had fill up the resign form...and it is confirm that I will work till 31st of March!

Feel kinda relieved....but feel very sorry to my 2 师姐 ( my 2 senior)....Jia Yi and Pei Shan...they teach me so many stuff.....and now....after I finally master almost all the work procedure in the shop....I am leaving....really feel so sorry to them...both of them treat me so nice....buy me drinks and foods....but they do understand me....they know the reason why I choose to leave.... I am gonna miss them!!!!! Poor Pei Shan have to do afew days of full shift next month... ...

Hmm.... ....as for now.....i need to look for job again!!! Hope to have a job which is Monday to Friday...so that I can go out with my friends on weekends or at least can have my own free time on weekend!!!!!!! And hopefully it's not some "service" job again!!! U people sld know how many weekends I had burnt since I started working after I ORD!!!!

No comments: