Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day!!!!


And today.....is Mother's DAy.....ehehhehhe....

I am gonna wish my Mum and all mothers in this whole wide World... A very Happy Happy Mother's Day....!!!!!!!

Heez.....ok.....so how did my family celebrate this special day....

Well...my Sis treated my Mum and Dad a steamboat lunch.....erm.....i am suppose to join them...but....the previous night....I was at MOS....and so....erm...i think u guys understand la...i was so tired...and so I stay at home and sleep.....

But!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But!!!!!!!!!! BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wake up in the afternoon and accompany my Mum for a shopping trip ok!!!!

And I bought a Happy Mother's Day Cake for her ( The pic above).....and I am so glad that She like the cake.....hehehhehe

And once again...I am gonna take this opportunity to express my gratitude to my Mama....hee...I know you are the woman who love me the most in this whole wide world!!! And I am gonna let u know that U are the woman who I love most too!!!!

母亲节快乐!!!!! 妈....我 爱 你!!!!

No comments: