Sunday, September 16, 2007

Bowling

Meet up with my close buddies last night in town. Finally....The chalet that we have always been talking about is finally coming soon!!!! Thanks to Wei Wei!!!!

So last night....we are suppose to sit down and discuss about the chalet ( food and drinks etc)....ok....we did discuss alittle...but in the end...all the brothers just took out some money and pass it all to Wei Wei.....lol.....leaving the organiser ( wei wei) and his gf ( Irene) and Evelyn to go and prepare the whole chalet show... ...Are we too mean??

Anyway....Once again....Got to say a big "THANK YOU" to wei wei....if not for his effort....I think we will never have a chalet.....lol...

And so after having our dinner at Orchard....we headed to Marina South for a bowling game!!!
Yeah....one of my favourite sport!! or some say game....watever....

Realise that my bowling skill is gone....yea...really....I couldn't play as well as before le....i can only get afew strike after some really serious blow.....shit man....but nevertheless....really enjoy myself with my buddies last night....it was fun and super funny.....lalalalalala

And also....thank you so much Alex for driving us back after the supper!!!!

And Congratulation to Ming Loon for getting his first new motor bike!!! Hopefully I can get to sit on your bike soon. coolz...

Cheers~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The Rainbow Dragon Ballz
I still think My New Balance shoe look better than the other
Evelyn and Alex
"what are u looking at? See the one beside me? He is really sad after some lousy try!"
"Nah....I am ok!"
Mr Teo in action!
Ah Hui Ge in action!!
Finally I am in action!!!
The ball goes straight forward....
And YEAH!!! A nice try!!! LOL
Ah Ren and Eng soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Realise that my bowling skill is gone....yea...really....I couldn't play as well as before le....i can only get afew strike after some really serious blow.....shit man....but nevertheless....really enjoy myself with my buddies last night....it was fun and super funny.....lalalalalala"

LOL....you can only get a few strike after some really serious blow? what you blow? or what blow you? hah....nth much....just curious since i'm not there that nite...lol...funny?