Monday, September 24, 2007

K BOX...CD album...G2000.....dinner....movie...



Yeah....Went to Orchard, Cineleisure level 4 Kbox on sundy to have a K session with Ying Ying, Jocelyn, Soon Hui and Yi yong.....hahahaha......wow!! Ying Ying and Jocelyn can really sing sia....lol...

After the k session....Yi Yong accompany me from 3pm plus plus to 6pm ( I was waiting for a buddy for dinner) ....So i wanna say a big Big BIG THANK YOU to Yi yong!!! Thanks for accompany me for the window shopping!!!

Well....It was not really a window shopping as I did spent some money buying a Korean songs album ( See above)....lol...And I bought 2 shirts at G2000 after meeting my buddy ( Mr Teo ) for dinner ( See below...one of the shirt that i bought)....LOL

I like the shirts that I bought!!! And I love the CD that I Bought!!!! Simply love listening to Korean songs....it's just simply beautiful....will try to upload the songs to my blog shortly...lol...

ANd after the dinner and the shopping session...Mr Teo and I decided to watch a movie....and well....after some consideration...we decided to watch "No Reservation"

Heez....Look at the pic that I have posted above....Catherine Zata Jones is pretty...But somehow I am more attracted to the small little gal, Abigail Breslin, she is simply so great...so cute...haha...well...I love children...lalalalalala....

And I have decided to buy myself a pair of new shoe on my next pay day!!!! Well....So many friends asked me to stop wearing my NEw Balance shoe....ANd I do think It's time for me to buy myself a pair of new shoe le....

OMG!!! But sunday k box...korean album....G2000...dinner and movie already created a Big hole on my wallet!!!!

And I am still wondering what type of shoe should I buy......

No comments: