Friday, September 14, 2007

I am not sad...But I am not happy too!!

Happened to check up my own pictures that I have posted on my own friendster account.
Happened to go read all the testimonials written by my friends.....

Those testimonials.....those pictures....old memories started rushing into my brain....

So over the past 4 years or so....( OHH!! I was a member of friendster since Oct 2003...time really files)...I went thru my Pre University.....i went thru A-level...I went thru Army...I went thru....went thru...went thru so much...and now....I am what I am now....waiting eagerly to go back school and continue my studies again!!

Some people said I have change, both mentally and physically ....well....I realised it myself too....And so I asked them " So is the change a good thing or bad thing?"
Some say "yes"....and some say "No comment"....well...

Perhaps the change in me becoming a Party Animal wasn't too much a good thing....well..trust me...I am cutting down...

And I have realised the importance of saving money....really....

Den I asked myself....Am I happy??
Sometime I think I am happy...becos there is simply nothing for me to feel sad about....the world is still so beautiful...
But sometime I feel that there is simply nothing for me to be happy too...( Am I having a life that I have always want??) ( what is pulling me back for getting what I want???) ( Are the failure of some relationships still bothering me?? ) ( Am I just thinking too much??)
Well I am confuse...

Currently just hope that the future plan I have plan for myself will work up smoothly.

They said...When U fail to plan, U are planning to fail.

So am I happy? I don't know. But I know I should be grateful for what I am and for what I have....for I am much much luckier than so many people in some other parts and corner of the world....

Let's hope that the poor Indonesia people can pull thru this disaster Earthquake....we shall all pray for them.

Happen to come across this phrase:
人生就像一场戏,我们都是来演戏的,又何必那麽认真。

1 comment:

xueyi said...

When U fail to plan, U are planning to fail, but when u fail, it doesn't mean u give up, it only mean that u should try harder......

think all young people will lost their way in some part o their life, no prob, will pass one :=) but u really must learn to save $$ la...

人生就像一场戏,我们都是来演戏的,又何必那麽认真。如果人生真如一场戏,但愿人人都有好的结局