Sunday, November 11, 2007

2 SIR - Best Infantry Unit!!!

The Achievement Coin was given to all Commanders who put in the effort to help our unit achieved the Best Infantry Unit!!!


It's my honour to have work with all these outstanding Commanders!!!

Yeah....last month I was invited to go back to my Army Camp (2nd Battalion, Singapore Infantry Regiment) at Yio Chu Kang aka 2SIR Amoy Quee Camp for Happy Hour!!!!

The Happy Hour is for all the commanders to come together for a gathering after we had ORD, catch-up with the Regular Commanders....and also to celebrate our unit achievement for year 06/07!!!!

Time really files....It has been more than 8 months since I last step into the camp...As I was walking toward my camp from Yio Chu Kang MRT station with my buddies from the army, Memorises started to rush into my brain...the same old path we walked whenever we go for our Night Off...the same old path we took whenever we book-in or book out of camp....

The feeling of going back camp now is so different when I was still serving my NS, when I was Holding the appointment of HQ Platoon Sergeant and also 84mm Recoilness Rifle Section Commander....Hahhaha...Pls allow me to Hao Lian (Hokkien, meaning show off) abit..

Heez...so so happy to see my fellow comrade back home in Amoy Quee Camp.....so happy to see my Encik aka CSM aka Company Sergeant Major ( I will never forget him!!!)

I miss those days!!!! I miss my army life!!!!
Those tough but sweet memories... ...We suffered together and have fun together....Being scolded by our superiors and training our own soldiers under our command...

It's my honour to have work with them...

We took some pictures....and here they are:

In The office:




Outside Company Line:
The parade square!! ( And also landing point for helicopters)


Below were the pictures of the place where we will hang out before and after Book-in / Book out or Night off....


List of achievements for 12th mono work year 06/07:

Best Infantry Unit!!!!
Best HR Audit!!!
Best SOC!!!
Best Tainfire!!!!
Best Tigertrail!!!!

I am so proud of 2SIR!!!!



No comments: