Sunday, November 11, 2007

Working in SPH

Wow....without realising it....I have been working in SPH ( Singapore Press Holdings) for nearly 3 months already.

Well....The job is kinda boring.....and very often we need to work OT (Overtime)..so tiring...

But the motivation for me to continue working is the colleagues working with me at SPH!!!
They are a group of great people....and we work like a family!!!

A pity that some of them has already left the family for studies and some other reasons...haiz...

So I will be working at SPH for another one month or so....I think i am gonna miss them when i leave SPH...

Here some pics to share with u guys:
(From left to right) Me, Our Ex- Manager(She is being transfer to anther department) and Robin



In this pic above...only I and Robin are still around working at SPH...the other 3 have left for their studies....
Magazine subscription department: Auntie Eileen, Chiu Hsia, Edlyn and ME!!!
Jeannie & Edlyn

Camile and Adeline

No comments: