Sunday, November 25, 2007

I am Going SIM!!!

Yup....So I received the letter from Singapore Institute of Management(SIM)....saying that I am offered a place in the entry level programme commencing Jan 2008....

Yeah...My application for admission into the Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) is successful!!!

And so I wake up early to go to bank today....asked the Bank staff (a lady) to help me issue a cheque ( As I have no Cheque book) and make payment to SIM

And so I make my way from my house( Tampines) all the way to the west part of Singapore (DOver)....take a train and take a bus...and finally arrived at SIM after a 1.5 hr of travelling time. And when I finally wanna make the payment using the cheque issue by the bank....The lady from SIM inform me that My payment is not successful....the reason is that the Lady from the bank did not sign on the cheque or stamp any chop on the CHEQUE!!!!

And So....I make a wasted trip... ...

And So...I need to make another trip to the Bank and ask for a Signature....

And So...I need to make another trip to SIM to pay my school fees... ....

No comments: