Sunday, December 2, 2007

Outing with Keshia & Edlyn - Enchanted

Yup!! Met up with Keshia & Edlyn on last Sat (24/12/07) at Vivo City to watch the move, Enchanted!!!!

Enchanted is from a screen play written by Bill Kelly ("Blast from the past") and feature original songs from the re-united team of acclaimed composer Alan Menken and lyricist Stephen Schwartz ( "Pocahontas", "hunchback of Notre Dame")

Haha....I really enjoyed the Movie!!! Love the songs....and I think the female lead, Giselle ( casted by Amy Adams) is very beautiful.....Oh my....I am attracted to her!!!! I think She is Really really so Beautiful!!!! And so CUTE!!!!!

The combination of cartoons and real-life human is a very creative one.....and the songs.....i really love the songs....can somebody tell me where can i get the songs?? The animals in the movie.....so so cute!!!!!!

Heez....overall....all 3 of us like the movie...Or maybe...only I like the movie....well the 2 ladies don't really like the ending.....LOL...erm...so it's kinda like a 5 years of relationship VS a relationship that has only start a few days....and it turns out to be....erm....well...those who have watch this movie should know what I am talking about.....hahahaha....


After The Movie: We took some pictures... ...
Me, Keshia and Edlyn

No comments: