Sunday, June 15, 2008

I am One of the Top Student!

Yeah....Receive the above letter from SIM - RMIT (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology), School of Accounting & Law...

So my performance for Sem 1, 2008 actually place me as one of the top students....haha

But the letter is not clear....it didn't state that I am Top Student in my Overall performance...or just top student in the module Introductory Accountancy....

I know that I get High Distinction (87 marks) in Introductory Accounting...But did I get High Distinction for my overall exam??

Nvm...people told me not to think so much or 计较 so much...

Anyway...I am happy to be one of the top student...
Recently...life's not that great for me....and this letter really make me smile...

My Aim next sem:
1. To achieve 4 HD
2. To receive this letter again!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done and jiayou!