Monday, June 9, 2008

This is MeaningFul...Everyone is No.1!!

Peng Yong show me a Video and I realise how fortunate I am...It's from a True Story.

Hey People...If U think Life sux...if U think everything in ur life is in a mess..If U think U are living in Hell...then u should really watch this Video...U will know how fortunate u are...

So what if relationship fail?? So what If I can't meet my Target?? So what if everything doesn't work out as what I have plan?? SO what??

I am still lucky and fortunate compare to those people in the video..they have lost their limbs...lost their hand..lost their leg...they are handicapped...but they are still living happily...living strongly...living with the right attitude..right Mind set and the right Fighting Spirit!!!

I can still walk...I can still Run...I can still eat...I can still Breath in Fresh Air....so wat if there are failure and setback??

So what??
As long as I have try my best...even if I fail...I can always try again...And Overcome all the obstacles and problem!!! And be that Number 1.

I realise how lucky and Fortunate I am....hey peeps...I am really aspire by this Video...aspire by people all around the world who is less fortunate than me and can still pick themselves up...and be the Number 1 out there!!!

And I Would take this chance to pray for the people in China Sichun and Myanmar...may all will stand strong!!!

挫折,真的是人生的一部分吗??
跌倒,又真的是成长必须要走的路吗??
第一名,属于每个人!!!

Hey people...watch this Video from a True Story...be touch by it....be inspire by it...well..at least..I am...aspire

No comments: