Thursday, June 12, 2008

A New HP and Watch


Yeah...I get Involve in the Great Singapore Sale by buying a New Nokia Handphone and a new Casio Watch...

Didn't Really Intend to buy a new Handphone...But according to StarHub, If i wanna enjoy the 50% discount for my monthly subscription for 1 solid year...I would need to use the voucher they send me to purchase a new phone...

And So I choose this Nokia 6500 slide phone...It's less heavy and bulky compare to my previous Nokia 6288...and the Camera is also better ( From Carl Zeiss)...It also allow me to output my Video and pictures to a TV....haha...I think that's coolz...



And This is the watch that I bought today...It comes with a 10 years battery...well...I need a watch so that I can time myself when I am training for my Running, Cycling and Various Outdoor games and Activities...

The watch is consider kinda expensive for a poor student like me....and the Shop Uncle is kind enough to give me a discount of more than $10....

Now....I am kinda Broke...but still thinking of getting myself a white colour watch that I see at Bugis and I think that watch is really cool......well...I need a watch for sports and another watch for me when I go out for shopping or hanging around with friends...haha...Greedy??

No comments: