Sunday, July 27, 2008

Another side of the Story... ...

没有她的日子,第62天...It has been 62 days since she left me....just when I thought that I am recovering well..just when I thought that I am ok... just when I thought that everything is going on well and I am back on my right track again...yet another side of the story was being revealed to me... ....

Met up with her Aunt and her cousin....her Aunt told me a different story that She Told Me...

Now....I am affected by this...I am alittle bit loss again...things been running on my mind...

so who should I believe?? Who is telling me the truth?

If she really have another bf....why is she still so concern about my friends...and even my family..
why?

To be honest...she's those type of girl that 打死我....I also won't believe that she will left me for another guy...cos she's that good...I think even my close buddies think so too....

So sld I dig out the truth....sld I ask her and talk to her again???

Just what is going on?
why is it a simple relationship between 2 person will turn out to be so complicated?

This time round...my close buddies are organising another trip to sentosa again...this time round...will she join us?

One of my buddy asked me " 现在她跟你,是什麽关系??" still friends??

well....I am loss....I really don't know what to do now...

The precious memories were so beautiful...is it really over?

Our first trip to sentosa
My Birthday....

Can someone please tell me the truth??????

No comments: