Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Chalet!!!


Finally....our family have a chalet!!!!

After so many many years...It's the first time that my entire family actually have our very own gathering Chalet!!!

All of us so excited about this Family event!!!

And I think every single one of us enjoy ourselves to the MAX!!!

We went swimming ( I forgot to bring my swimming trunk!!)
We BBQ
We play with our cute niece, Elaine!!!! (can't find her pic!!)
We Eat
We Drink
We Chat ( about GHOST stories and some super Natural forces)
We watch TV
We Actually Order MAc delivery
We sit back and have our own TCS ( Talk Cork Session)
We play POker
We didn't really sleep much ( This doesn't only means the youngster like me....LOL...IT actually Include Uncles and Aunties)

So what did we do for the whole NighT????

We Simply just enjoy to the MAX!!!!!!!

We want to Make It a point to have such gathering at least once a year!!!!

Below are some pics to share ( There are alot of people who I left out...I was wondering where can i get the rest of the pics)!!!!
Me!!!
My Mum!!!
My Cousin - Ah LianG!!!
My Cousins - Ah Li and Ah YA!!
Ah Qi and Ah Liang!!!
My 3rd Aunt, 三姨
My 3rd Uncle,三姨丈...Isn't he ROCK??
3Rd Aunt and my Mum...They look alike?
My Aunt and Uncle ( 舅母,舅舅)

Fireworks Time!!!!!!




No comments: